BittyBot compares the UK bitcoin market.
The site is updated every 5 minutes to show all of the active peer-to-peer sellers and buyers from the following UK bitcoin merchants and marketplaces:
- Speedy Bitcoin
It also shows the following UK bitcoin exchanges and other exchanges which trade GBP:
All traders are listed in order of price (GBP) with the cheapest first. Traders who are willing to deal with new customers (i.e. no previous trades or reputation required) are indicated with a small orange tick next to their name.
Each trader is also given a reputation rating (0-100). For traders on BitBargain the rating is taken from BitBargain's own BitRating system and for LocalBitcoins the rating is taken from their own Feedback score system. For the other sites Bitcoin123, Bittylicious, Coinduit, Cryptopay, QuickBitcoin, Speedy Bitcoin and ZipZap the rating is taken from the TrustScore provided by Trustpilot.
Other trader information such as the payment type accepted and the minimum/maximum BTC which is available for sale or to be bought is also displayed. It is possible to hover over a traders price to see the percentage margin compared to the current CoinDesk BPI price.
UK bitcoin exchanges and other exchanges which trade in GBP are listed on a separate page here along with 24hr volume information and fees.
BittyBot on Twitter @Bitty_Bot tweets the most reputable seller (Rating is 95 or above) with the current lowest price who accepts UK Bank Transfer and who is willing to sell to new customers.
- BittyBot (on Twitter) launched Dec 14, 2013.
- BittyBot the Website launched Jan 23, 2014.
- Speedy Bitcoin added to Website Apr 8, 2014.
- Sell Bitcoin page added to Website Apr 30, 2014.
- Bitcoin123 added to Website Jun 6, 2014.
- UK bitcoin exchanges added to Website Aug 4, 2014.
- Cryptopay added to Website Aug 18, 2014.
- Coinduit added to Website Sep 26, 2014.
- ZipZap added to Website Oct 30, 2014.
- GBP trading bitcoin exchanges added to Website Nov 19, 2014.