Bitcoin Core compatible devices
Revision as of 17:28, 26 August 2015 by Harding (Created page with "A list of devices which are able to run recent versions of Bitcoin Core. == Desktop/Laptops == * All Intel archetecture 32-bit and 64-bit PCs and Macs. Pre-compiled executa...")
A list of devices which are able to run recent versions of Bitcoin Core.
- All Intel archetecture 32-bit and 64-bit PCs and Macs. Pre-compiled executables are available from Bitcoin.org for Windows, OS X, and most popular Linuxes. Users can compile executables for other Linuxes and the BSD-derived operating systems.
- Raspberry Pi v1 running Raspbian or another Linux, although it will run very slowly and the initial block chain sync may take more than a week.
- Raspberry Pi v2 running Raspbian or another Linux. Being about six times faster than the original RPi, it has the potential to be much more usable.
- ODroid U2 running Linux, although it's "not reliable due to thermal issues"
- Novena (Cortex A9) running Linux