GUI for the original Bitcoin codebase based on Qt4.
- Compatibility with Linux (both GNOME and KDE), Mac OS X and Windows
- All functionality of the original wxWidgets client
- User friendly, tabbed interface
- Asks for confirmation before sending coins
- CSV export of transactions
- Clearer transaction list with status icons and real-time filtering
- Progress bar on initial block download
- Languages: Dutch, English, German
- Sendmany support in UI (send to multiple recipients in one transaction)
- Multiple unit support, can show subdivided bitcoins (uBTC, mBTC) for users that like large numbers (currently only decimal units)
- Splash screen that details progress
Source code (and build instructions for supported platforms) can be found at the Bitcoin GitHub page.
- Forum thread (includes screenshots)
- Bitcoin-Qt development GitHub repository
- Original Bitcoin codebase GitHub repository