Difference between revisions of "Bitcoin Core"
(Added interwiki link to new Spanish article)
|Line 26:||Line 26:|
Revision as of 19:51, 9 September 2012
Bitcoin-Qt is an MIT-licenced Qt4 Bitcoin client written and maintained by Wladimir J. van der Laan, and has been distributed together with bitcoind since version 0.5.
- Compatibility with Linux (both GNOME and KDE), Mac OS X and Windows
- All functionality of the original wxWidgets client
- User friendly, tabbed interface
- Asks for confirmation before sending coins
- CSV export of transactions
- Clearer transaction list with status icons and real-time filtering
- Progress bar on initial block download
- Languages: Dutch, English, German, many more
- Sendmany support in UI (send to multiple recipients in one transaction)
- Multiple unit support, can show subdivided bitcoins (mBTC, µBTC) for users that like large numbers (only decimal units)
- Splash screen that details progress
Source code (and build instructions for supported platforms) can be found at the Bitcoin GitHub page.