Difference between revisions of "Bitcoin Core"
(URNs are not URLs)
m (moved Bitcoin-qt to Bitcoin-Qt: Proper capitalization)
Revision as of 15:17, 9 November 2011
Alternative GUI for the original Bitcoin client based on Qt4, which will be merged into mainline eventually (0.4.x).
- Compatibility with Linux (both GNOME and KDE), MacOSX and Windows
- All functionality of the original client
- User friendly, tabbed interface
- Asks for confirmation before sending coins
- CSV export of transactions
- Clearer transaction list with status icons and real-time filtering
- Progress bar on initial block download
- Languages: Dutch, English, German
- Sendmany support in UI (send to multiple recipients in one transaction)
- Multiple unit support, can show subdivided bitcoins (uBTC, mBTC) for users that like large numbers
- Splash screen that details progress
- Accepts "bitcoin:" URIs from browsers through drag and drop
Source code (and build instructions for supported platforms) can be found at the Github page. There is currently (2011-07-07) no installer or binary build as the project is still changing too fast to warrant releases.
- Forum thread (includes screenshots)
- Github repository