Difference between revisions of "Bit Moose"
(Created page with "'''ABOUT BIT MOOSE''' Bit Moose is a free, open source ,Bitcoin mining assistant program. It allows miners to run under a background windows service. The package includes a G...")
Revision as of 03:22, 2 November 2012
ABOUT BIT MOOSE
Bit Moose is a free, open source ,Bitcoin mining assistant program. It allows miners to run under a background windows service. The package includes a GUI and console host. You can configure your miners from the GUI or modify the Settings.xml file yourself to fine tune adjustments.
- Windows Vista/7 (XP Untested) or Windows Server 2003/8
- .NET Framework 3.5
- Run bitmoose-gui.exe
- Click the menu item Service->Install
- Wait about 5 seconds for the status bar to show "Service Stopped".
- Configure your miner.
- On your miner, click the 'Validation' tab, and click the button to make sure it runs ok from a console.
- Click the menu item Service->Start
- After the service is started, you should see your miner's output trickling into the miner's status box.
- You can now log out of windows and let your miner work behind the scenes!