Difference between revisions of "Armory"
m (→Features: vanitygen link)
m (Added bitcointalk.org link. Hooray for finally being allowed to edit pages!)
|Line 25:||Line 25:|
* [http://bitcoinarmory.com Amory
* [http://bitcoinarmory.com Amory] Project page
Revision as of 18:50, 14 May 2014
An open-source, python-based, wallet-management application for the Bitcoin network.
At the alpha-level stage, Armory is a proof-of-concept release. It is very resource-intensive and thus will not be usable by everyone. The beta version of the project is being crowdfunded.
Available for Windows and Linux. Armory can be built for OS X but does not (yet) have OS X binaries.
Armory is licensed under the AGPL.
- Encrypted wallet (optional)
- Maintain offline wallets for 100% security from online attackers.
- Import addresses created with VanityGen or sweep funds from Casascius physical Bitcoins.
- Toggle between “Standard” and “Advanced” modes to guarantee an appropriate set of options and information.
And more -- see the project's forum thread for full details.
The Armory project was announced January 3rd, 2012.